Your accounts system should give you the raw data to control your business. Chamberlains can help to make it more meaningful.
Visibility of key reporting tools
You need to have a clear understanding of how your business is doing at all times:
- Can you afford to pay your staff and suppliers?
- Are you aware of what’s going on and are you in control of your finances?
- Are you profitable and how can you improve things?
- Have you got the right business structures and what does the future look like?
- Should you concentrate on one area and leave another?
For both, you must have reliable accounting information. It is essential to have ready access to the basic figures in the Profit and Loss account and the Balance Sheet, supported by bank balances, debtors and creditors listings, etc.
Most modern computer systems can give you all this when set up correctly, and at Chamberlains we will help to make sure that they do.
What does it all mean?
At Chamberlains we identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for you to see the current state of play and to look to the future, and to help you move towards your goals.
The benefits of online accounting
A number of our clients use Xero for keeping track of their business. This is an excellent way of managing accounts as we can talk to people about what’s happening with their accounts whilst looking at the same data, without having to be in the same office. Plus, there’s a great App for smart phones for you to see or make updates on the move. So we can sort out any problems or queries immediately.
- Automatic Bank Updates
- Other advantages of the system are being able to tie in automatically to a bank feed, so that receipts and payments are entered into Xero automatically. It’s a great time-saver.
- Easy monthly payments
- There’s no up-front capital investment – just a fairly modest monthly payment.
- No problem: high level security and the system is backed-up every 10 minutes to multiple servers.
- Ease of use
- Xero features easy invoicing, good management reports and good links to other cloud products – in short, it’s a user-friendly way of ticking most boxes that a business needs.
- Ask us for more details!
- All our key staff have had training in Xero and Paul is a Certified Partner.
Paul came highly recommended by a good friend and has exceeded all expectations. Indeed offering a range of advice and support beyond that which I would have thought possible from a small and highly personal accountancy practice; his pro-active advice is accurate, relevant and stimulating.
Duncan Hunter, London W11
To discuss your business accounts, please call +44 (0)1252 702600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamberlains …professional, friendly, accountancy & auditing services in Greater London, Surrey & Hampshire